We have a good number of e-resources and journal collections that cuts across a lot of subjects.
You can start using HINARI, AGORA today on all internet connected workstations in our 5 e-libraries, your home, institution or place of assignment. Note your access to this e-resources is available through Nasarawa State e-library subscription
Through this initiative, you will have access to one of the world’s largest collections of agricultural literature, accounting, business, management, law, science, engineering, medical, offered by the leading publishers.
To begin, visit Nasarawa State e-library session, go to http://nasarawastateelibrary.com/index.php
* Click > MY ACCOUNT > Login Now*
* A login window pops up.
* Enter your e-Library username and password combination .
* username: ………….
* password: …………. (This is case sensitive)
* Click *Login* to proceed.
* You are now ready to use Nasarawa State e-library
* When you are done, click *Logout* to close the session.
* A logout window pops up. Click *here* to login again or close the browser to terminate.
With this e-resource, staff and students at your institution will have access to one of the world’s largest collections of biomedical literature, offered by the leading biomedical publishers
To begin a HINARI session, go to http://www.who.int/hinari/en/
Click the Login button in the upper right on your screen.
For your username and password contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGORA program, set up by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO), together with major publishers, enables developing countries to gain access to an outstanding digital library collection in the fields of food, agriculture, environmental science and related social sciences. AGORA provides a collection of more than 3500 key journals and 3300 books to 2500 institutions in 116 countries. AGORA is designed to enhance the scholarship of the many thousands of students, faculty and researchers in agriculture and life sciences in the developing world.
To begin an AGORA session, go to http://www.aginternetwork.org/en/
* Click *LOGIN*
* A login window pops up.
* Enter your username and password combination below using copy-and-paste to avoid mistakes. No blank spaces before/after password. Contact email@example.com for your username and password
All users must log in and log out as above for each session.
The username and password is for use by all PATRONS of Nasarawa State e-library. We encourage you not to give the username and password out to your institution’s staff and students. They may not be used outside your country nor published on Internet websites or LANs. Unauthorized use may disqualify you/institution from this programme.
We would also like to bring to your attention some particular points about the AGORA Band 1 offer as follows:
* Access to Journals: Some publishers are still activating their journals for AGORA, so some titles may not be accessible.
* Country Exclusions: Some publishers have decided to exclude some Group A countries from access to their journals, so your country may not be eligible to access all of the journals.
Welcome to OARE!
To begin a OARE session, follow these three easy steps:
- Go to http://oare.oaresciences.org/content/en/journals.php
- Click the Login button in the upper right on your screen.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your username and password
NASARAWA STATE e-RESOURCES UNIT
0800 000 000